RAISING STANDARDS IN PEST PREVENTION
Professional, Experienced and Qualified Pest Control, Cambridge
As a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA - the leading association for the UK Pest Control industry), DRE Pest Control adhere to all current pest control legislation and strictly abide by the BPCA’s Code of Conduct.
As a professional BPCA member, all DRE Pest Controllers must:
- Adhere to the BPCA Industry Code of Practice;
- Must be on the BASIS/PROMPT register, which ensures continual professional development
- Provide detailed advice on Pest Prevention Measures;
- Provide comprehensive reporting systems covering all treat aspects;
- Meet legal and 'due diligence requirements, comply with legislation and avoid prosecution;
- Be safe, ensuring staff, customers and members of the public are protected through RISK and COSHH assessments.
DRE Pest Control have public and employer liability up to £10,000,000 and are up to date with COSHH and Risk Assessments for the use and applications of all utilised products.
‘Specific Risk and Method Statements’ are written for each individual job where applicable.