PROFESSIONAL PEST CONTROL CAMBIDGE
As a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association - the leading association for the UK Pest Control industry), DRE Pest Control Cambridge adhere to all current pest control legislation and strictly abide by the BPCA’s Code of Conduct.
As a professional BPCA member our Pest Control Technicians must:
- Adhere to the BPCA Industry Code of Practice;
- Must be on the BASIS/PROMPT register, which ensures continual professional development
- Provide detailed advice on Pest Prevention Measures;
- Provide comprehensive reporting systems covering all treat aspects;
- Meet legal and 'due diligence requirements, comply with legislation and avoid prosecution;
- Be safe, ensuring staff, customers and members of the public are protected through RISK and COSHH assessments.
DRE Pest Control have public and employer liability up to £10,000,000 and are up to date with COSHH and Risk Assessments for the use and applications of all utilised products.
Contact DRE Pest Control in Cambridge - your BPCA certified pest control company