COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Due to the specific pest management requirements of our business clients, we have rigid systems in place to ensure that commercial, agricultural and public premises have safe and effective pest prevention and pest control measures in place all year round.
DRE Pest Control's annual pest management contracts are designed around our clients legal requirements to comply with strict health & safety and food hygiene regulations and are tailored to meet the specific needs of each clients.
DRE Pest Control is a professional member of the BPCA and our pest control operatives all have the BPCA/RSPH qualifications and are members of the BASIS PROMPT scheme. In addition, we have all of the required UK Health and Safety policies in place for schemes such as Crop Assurance, Supermarkets Food Quality and the local EHOs for our agricultural clients.
- Strategically position permanent baiting stations in and around your premises, which may or may not contain bait depending on the time of year
- Check the premises regularly; for shops and restaurants we prefer to do this is 8 times per year; for all other premises this is either 10 times per year or 5 weekly during the summer and fortnightly during the winter. However we can visit as regularly as the customer requires
- Leave a written service record on every pest control visit, informing you of any pests we find and what pests poisons we use.
- Discuss pest prevention recommendations and advise site managers on how to effectively reduce the recurrence of nuisance pest.
- Ensure that you get the personal touch, by having the same person on every routine visit
- Provide emergency pest control call outs within 48 hours or less, if unforeseen pests are found on your premise
- Speak to the contract manager every 6 – 12 months to communicate about and review your pest management contract
All of our pest control operatives are trained and qualified to control and remove the following pests from your premises:
- Bed Bugs
- Stored Product Insects
We will adhere to the CRRU/Think Wildlife Stewardship (April 2016).
If you would like to speak to us about putting your DRE Pest Control contract in place please contact us.